WOWOSS 8 Pieces 8 inch Bamboo Embroidery Hoops Ring
Practical, convenient, simple and durable.
Bamboo material without burr and polished smooth finish makes each hoop a joy to handle.
A good DIY tool for embroidery learners, beginners, friends and lovers to stitch a special craft.
Material: Natural bamboo
Color: Wood color
Size (approx): 8 inch / 20 cm
How to use
1. Loosen the outer screw, lay flat the inside hoop, put the cloth on the hoop, then put the outer hoop on the inside hoop.
2. Flat the cloth and tighten the screw.
3. Continue to flat the cloth to ensure there are no pleats, and pay attention to fabric to make the warp and the welt both vertical and horizontal, and finally tighten the screws.
4. Inspect the hoop whether it is tight enough. The way to check the tightness is to use a needle with thread going through the fabric surface. It is workable if there is a bang bang sound when pulling the thread.
8 x Embroidery Hoops (8 Inch )
- 【Embroidery Hoops Set】8 pieces cross stitch hoops, approx 8 inch (20 cm) diameter, enough quantity for your needs.
- 【Premium Material】Made of natural bamboo, good flexibility, durable, no irritating smell, environmental and healthy.
- 【Enjoy Cross Stitch】Embroidery hoops with sanded smooth finish provides perfect touch sense and enjoyable handle.
- 【Easy to Use】You could loosen the outer screw, lay flat the inside hoop, put the cloth on the hoop then put the outer hoop on the inside hoop.
- 【Application】Great for cross stitching, hand embroidery, crochet, all kinds of crafts from needle art to fabric painting, or use as frame decoration. Perfect gift for beginners, grandma, girlfriend, etc.