Pllieay 6 pieces bamboo embroidery cross stitch hoops are great for working all kinds of crafts to fabric painting
Material: Natural bamboo
Color: Wood color
Size: 4 inch, 5 inch, 7 inch, 8 inch, 9 inch, 10inch
How to Use:
1. Loosen the outer screw, lay flat the inside hoop, put the cloth on the hoop, then put the outer hoop on the inside hoop.
2. Flat the cloth and tighten the screw.
3. Continue to flat the cloth to ensure there are no pleats, and pay attention to fabric to make the warp and the welt both vertical and horizontal, and finally tighten the screws.
4. Inspect the hoop whether it is tight enough. The way to check the tightness is to use a needle with thread going through the fabric surface. It is workable if there is a sound when pulling the thread.
1 x 4 inch embroidery Hoop
1 x 5 inch embroidery Hoop
1 x 7 inch embroidery Hoop
1 x 8 inch embroidery Hoop
1 x 9 inch embroidery Hoop
1 x 10 inch embroidery hoop
- Bulk Size Package: 4 inch (10cm), 5 inch (13cm), 7 inch (17cm), 8 inch (20cm), 9 inch (23cm) and 10 inch (26cm), 6 different size
- Material: These hoops are made of bamboo, without burr, smooth and safety to the body
- Easy Operation: Embroidery hoops have a brass adjustment screw that you can tighten when necessary to keep the fabric as tight as a drum
- Artisan Craftsmanship: Polished bamboo embroidered hoop which is light, beautiful and harmless to your hands
- Ideal Choice: Cross stitch hoops is really a perfect gift for moms or embroidery lovers