Pllieay 12 pieces 3 inch embroidery hoops for working all kinds of crafts from needle arts to Christmas decoration. Bamboo material without burr and polished smooth makes each hoop to be a joy to handle
Material: Natural bamboo
Color: Wood color
Size: 3 inch/ 8 cm
How to use:
Loosen the outer screw, lay flat the inside hoop, put the cloth on the hoop, then put the outer hoop on the inside hoop.
2. Flat the cloth and tighten the screw.
3. Continue to flat the cloth to ensure there are no pleats, and pay attention to fabric to make the warp and the welt both vertical and horizontal, and finally tighten the screws.
4. Inspect the hoop whether it is tight enough. The way to check the tightness is to use a needle with thread going through the fabric surface. It is workable if there is a bang sound when pulling the thread.
Package included :
12 X 3 Inch Embroidery Hoops
- Package Includes: 12 Pieces 3 inch (8 cm) embroidered hoops, perfect to make craft project and DIY Christmas decoration
- Environmental and Durable Material: These embroidery circles are made of bamboo, without burr, smooth and safety to the body
- Easy operation: Embroidery hoops have a brass adjustment screw that you can tighten when necessary to keep the fabric as tight as a drum
- Multipurpose Use: The embroidery hoop set not only perfect for embroidery, needlecraft and quilting, you can also used in wall decoration, wedding decoration, garlands, Christmas ornaments with pattern
- Applications: Once the project is finished; embellish the edges with lace, paint, gems or other materials and use it as a display frame. You could even wrap ribbons and flowers around them, for easy and cute wreaths