Every time you sew or create a gorgeous piece of embroidery, some thread is sure to be left behind. How do you store it efficiently till you require it again? Keeping skeins clumsily scattered in boxes causes them to get entangled and creates a mess. Using these plastic floss bobbins prevents such situations!
- Long-Lasting – The bobbins are made using plastic of the best quality so they don’t break, crack or warp. Steer clear from those made of cardboard as they have limited usage capabilities and longevity.
- Wind Threads – These plastic bobbins are used to wind threads after you are done with embroidery. You can use them to wrap and store floss, needlepoint and craft thread.
- Time-Saving – Keeping thread skeins in a box leads to a colossal waste of time as they will inevitably get jumbled up, so you have to spend time untangling them. Plastic bobbins ensure such problems don’t crop up!
- Convenient Classification – You can store threads of multiple colors in a more efficient manner. Use a marker to write on the bobbins so you immediately know what color it is.
- Metal Clip Ring – Use the ring to keep the plastic bobbins neatly organized at all times!