A red rose peeking through the window curtains at the inhabitants within. Red roses symbolize love and romance. Pink roses symbolize gratitude, grace, admiration, and joy. Orange roses symbolize enthusiasm and passion. Yellow roses symbolize friendship. White roses symbolize innocence and purity.
Needlepoint by Pepita
Pepita Needlepoint printed needlepoint canvas is fun for every level of stitcher, from beginner through advanced. No need to follow complicated charts – the design is printed in full color, right on the canvas. The 100% cotton canvas is durable, easy on the hands, and stitches up quickly at 13 threads per inch. Many canvases come with full-color charts and intructions at no additional cost.
Thread Not Included
This product includes the canvas only. Thread is not included. Please purchase separately. I recommend DMC Pearl Cotton #3. You will also get excellent results with tapestry wool or embroidery floss.
- CANVAS: Measures approximately 10 x 13 inches, including 1.5 inch border.
- DESIGN: Stitchable area measures approximately 7 x 10 inches. Stitch count of 11,830 – stitches up quickly.
- MATERIAL: Zweigart Mono Deluxe 100% White Cotton canvas, 13-mesh, 13 holes per inch, 169 stitches per square inch. Made in the U.S.A. Original fabric imported from the EU.
- VIVID COLORS: Digitally printed with high-contrast ink on bright white cotton canvas, easy to see what you are doing.
- INCLUDES: Canvas ONLY! Not a full kit, JUST the printed canvas and instructions – NO thread, NO needles. To order a full kit, please select the option labeled Canvas and Thread.