British Shorthairs, the most popular domestic cat in the UK, have dense, plush coats and large, round eyes. They have round heads with full, chubby cheeks and a body that is rounded and sturdy. The breed has a broad chest, shoulders and hips with short legs, round paws and a plush but not fluffy tail that ends in a round or blunt tip. Design based on British Shorthair by JMH (CC BY-SA 2.5).
Needlepoint by Pepita
Pepita Needlepoint printed needlepoint canvas is fun for every level of stitcher, from beginner through advanced. No need to follow complicated charts – the design is printed in full color, right on the canvas. The 100% cotton canvas is durable, easy on the hands, and stitches up quickly at 13 threads per inch. Many canvases come with full-color charts and intructions at no additional cost.
Thread Not Included
This product includes the canvas only. Thread is not included. Please purchase separately. I recommend DMC Pearl Cotton #3. You will also get excellent results with tapestry wool or embroidery floss.
- CANVAS: Measures approximately 10 x 13 inches, including 1.5 inch border.
- DESIGN: Stitchable area measures approximately 7 x 10 inches. Stitch count of 11,830 – stitches up quickly.
- MATERIAL: Zweigart Mono Deluxe 100% White Cotton canvas, 13-mesh, 13 holes per inch, 169 stitches per square inch. Made in the U.S.A. Original fabric imported from the EU.
- VIVID COLORS: Digitally printed with high-contrast ink on bright white cotton canvas, easy to see what you are doing.
- INCLUDES: Canvas ONLY! Not a full kit, JUST the printed canvas and instructions – NO thread, NO needles. To order a full kit, please select the option labeled Canvas and Thread.