Gorgeous hand-dyed 14 Count Aida, 100% cotton. We begin with high quality DMC aida cloth and dye to one of our gorgeous colors. Fabric is color fast and fade resistant and are saturated with the color you choose! Your Third-Yard of 14 Count Aida cloth will measure approximately 19″ x 35″, your Half-Yard will measure approximately 28″ x 35″, and your Full-Yard will measure approximately 35″ x 56″. These colored fabrics give your needlecraft project beautiful dimension and fabulous depth. The marbled patterns of the stitchable fabrics add to your already beautiful stitching project, giving them an heirloom quality finish. Each cut is beautifully marbled and the pattern you see is a close representation of what you will receive. For even more color choices, see our many other listings. Aida cloth is very versatile and can be used for numerous stitching crafts including the most common of which is cross-stitch. These other crafts include ribbon embroidery, bead embroidery, cutwork, blackwork/whitework, stumpwork, applique and more! Processing Time: Each 14 Count Aida cloth is made at the time your order is placed. Please allow approximately 14-21 days for your fabric to go through our unique dying process.
- Midnight is a wonderful mixture of Black and Dark Greys with blue undertones.
- Hand-dyed 14 Ct Aida ~ Beautiful marbled design in each of these hand-dyed cross-stitch fabrics!
- Five sizes available to choose from to ensure you get enough for your project.
- High quality embroidery fabric that is mainly used for cross-stitch, but can be used for ribbon embroidery and blackwork too!
- Wonderful weight to this fabric and touch. Colorfast and fade resistant. Stitches beautifully.