How to Use the Embroidery Hoop:
1. Separate the inner and outer frame.
2. Place the outer frame on the flat table (frame face down).
3. Cover the flat embroidered cloth on the outer frame (Embroidered face down).
4. Lightly press the inner frame into the outer frame with embroidered cloth together (inner frame face down).
5. Flip the embroidered cloth to feel the tightness, it can be used for embroidery in tight state.
2 x White cotton classic reserve aida with pattern
1 x Dark green cotton fabric with botanical garden pattern
1 x Dark blue cotton fabric with botanical garden pattern
2 x Bamboo embroidery hoops
4 x Embroidery threads
12 x Embroidery needles
4 x Instructions
The hoop can be adjusted by a screw.
the threads can be broken to 8 thinner threads, you can choose thin thread or thick thread as you like.
- Package Includes: 4 pcs cotton classic reserve aida with pattern on it, 2 pcs bamboo embroidery hoops, 4 sets embroidery threads, 12 pcs embroidery needles, 4 pcs instructions.
- Unique Design: Each embroidery cloth is printed different pattern to meet you various needs, it can be washed off after you finish. And the cloth will be much flatter if you iron it before it dry.
- Easy Operation: The embroidery hoops have a brass adjustment screw that you can tighten when necessary to keep the fabric as tight as a drum.
- The embroidery cloth: 11.8*11.8 inch, Hoop size: 7.9 inch in diameter.
- Popular Gift: A nice package and appropriate gift for your family, your friends; Finished DIY embroidery with your friends or your kids is really a meaningful and special present.