Artilife Full Range of Embroidery Starter Kit with Pattern Cross Stitch Kit Aida Cloth Hoop Thread Floss Craft Project
Embroidery Kit Includes
1 x embroidery cloth with pattern
1 x plastic embroidery hoop
1 x English instruction
2 x embroidery needles
How to Use the Embroidery Hoop
1. Separate the inner and outer frame.
2. Place the outer frame on the flat table (frame face down)
3. Cover the flat embroidered cloth on the outer frame. (Embroidered face down)
4. Lightly press the inner frame into the outer frame with embroidered cloth together. ( inner frame face down)
5. Flip the embroidered cloth to feel the tightness, it can be used for embroidery in tight state.
- [What do you get] cross stitch kit for adults, including 1 x embroidery cloth with pattern, 1 x plastic embroidery hoop, 1 x English instruction, 2 x embroidery needles and colored floss.
- [Easy for Embroidery Beginners] embroidery kit features printed stamped pattern, very easy for beginners adults kids to finish.
- [Soluble Ink] the needlepoint kit with pattern stamped or blue ink can be easily washed off after you finish your project.
- [Adjustable Hoop] embroidery hoop has a brass adjustment screw so that you can tighten when necessary to keep the fabric as tight as a drum
- [Gift Ideas] cross stitch starters kit is perfect gift for friends, kids, familys. After finishing this embroidery project, it could be framed in hoops and using as decorations.